Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Little Baby Boy Blue

A prayer and poem dedicated to my son, Nathan III

My Prayer:
My little baby boy blue, what joy I feel
God has said I am worthy to be your mom
That sweet little spirit, that warm little soul, oh how I love you so
You'll never know how pleased I am at the sight of you
I see a gurgling baby that will one day be a fine man
Who will love the Lord and walk in His will 
I thank God for the grace, wisdom, and strength to provide 
You will accomplish all that He has for you
I stand on His word, I stand on His promises
My little baby boy blue...oh how I love you so

My Praise:
My little baby boy blue, come blow your horn
Announce to the world that you are born
God has made you for a special deed
And By his Word you will succeed
Your detractors won't be able to stop your fame
For the Lord has ordained you by His Name
You have all the gifts inside that you will need
On His promises you will feed 
I sing praises to the Lord for what He has done
And for giving you to me, my little one


Your Mom, 
Stacey
XOXO
7/9/12

No comments:

Post a Comment